By placing an order with Just Applications Ltd you confirm and are in agreement with bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. Just Applications Ltd will carry out work only where an agreement is setup, typically we would send this out via Hellosign if the work is either Software or Website related. Alternatively, work can be agreed over email with the following refund policy in place:
Refunds: For website projects we have a 50% upfront policy and the remaining 50% due on acceptance of the design to code and complete the website.
If the work hasn’t started a refund will be provided.
If the website has been approved and the remaining 50% has been paid then no refund is payable.
Full Refund: In cases where the software development of an application has not been started, or we are to meet the requirements with the timescale we will provide a full refund.
2. Just Applications Ltd own their own servers and therefore it’s advantageous to host the website with We-Host.co.uk a trading name of Just Applications Ltd. However, the websites and software can be transferred to another hosting provider if desired. Just Applications Ltd will ensure the websites and software performs to its server specifications and therefore cannot accept liability for alternative hosts causing loss of speed or incorrect security breaches.
Just Applications Ltd cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability of servers, malfunction of internal software be it Ad-Lister, JustShipIT, NVENTREE or interruption of any service to websites, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss. That said we have measures in place in the result of server failure and aim to fix any problem immediately.
3. In the event you prefer to host your website on your own hosting it will be a chargeable service and you will need to provide the domain name logins plus both FTP and Panel access to the server.
Please note the host may charge extra for an SSL certificate.
4. Prior to the launch of your website we will test the site on our servers with both webpagetest.org and Google’s Lighthouse tools to ensure the site passes the speed tests on both desktop and mobile.
We cannot accept responsibility for speed issues on alternative servers to Just Applications Ltd. Any additional work is then charged at the prevailing support cost.
5. Should you choose to have administrative rights to your website to be able to make changes to the content of your website note Just Applications Ltd does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
6. Backups are made weekly of all client’s websites including databases for our internal software including Ad-lister, NVENTREE and JustShipIT. However, if a backup does need to be restored it will be a fixed cost of
6. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright. Just Applications Ltd accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your website. Text needs to be sent in a format that allows us to copy and paste, keeping the existing formatting in place. If copying from Microsoft Word please ensure you strip your text of any hypertext formatting prior to pasting into the WordPress CMS.
7. Some website may include third-party plugins used to provide functionality that you require on your websites. Whilst we ensure that the plugins, we use are from reputable companies and have up to date releases and good reviews we cannot be held be responsibility for any loss of service as a result of an update or malfunction. Each third-party is an independent software development team and whilst we will contact them for help, they are responsible and reserve the right to charge for their time.
8. In view of eBay listing templates we develop we reserve the right to include a link at the bottom of the template to our Ad-lister software. This can be removed for a mall fee to cover us for the cost to build the software. In reference to websites we will add a link to our website and add a screenshot of your website to our portfolio and our social media accounts. With third-party software we develop and have signed an NDA we will of course ensure your App or software is not broadcasted on our websites or social media accounts.
9. All websites must be usable on Laptops, PC’s, Tablets and Mbile Devices running the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
10. We advise all website customers whom host with us take up a maintenance package to ensure any third-party plugins are updated and WordPress and PHP are updated regularly to prevent hackers. The maintenance plans are not mandatory. Just Applications Ltd, cannot accept liability for loss caused by hacks to webpages, loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
11. Payment for your hosting is due once your site is live on your domain. Orders will be sent for subsequent renewals within 30 days of payment due whether it be software related Ad-lister, JustShipIT and NVENTREE or website yearly renewals. If the payment is not paid on time then after 7 days either the license will be deactivated or the website will be switched off. Both the license and website can be reactivated once paid but after 30 days of non-payment the website or license will be permanently deleted automatically.
Just Applications Ltd excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
11. Please ensure all domain names are registered by the customer’s name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to Just Applications Ltd. It is the customer that is required to renew the domain name. If the customer does not renew the services the domain will expire and will be available for general sale.
12. All sites are WordPress sites are limited to a total of 500MB of data storage including in the £195+VAT CPanel hosting fee. Should you use more than 500MB of storage we will request for you to either pay an additional hosting fee or delete enough files to bring your total storage back down below 500MB.
14. Website drafts will be used to create created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
15. If the final payment has not been received within 6 months of the original order being placed Just Applications Ltd reserve the right to cancel the agreement without notice. All design work carried out will be permanently deleted and no refund will be payable.
16. Just Applications Ltd cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites. Our sister company This Is Cerebral Ltd can help with SEO and PPC.
17. Just Applications Ltd reserve the right to refuse to handle material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
18. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.